Top Draw Pick Up Tube retrofits any ball or pin lock keg, and constantly maintains the beer pick up at 1″ below the surface of the beer. Place any order $99.99 or more, and enter coupon code TOP for a free Top Draw Dip Tube! A $19.99 value. Expires Friday, 2/1/19 at midnight.
Just add ice! Be the envy of your tailgating friends at the next game with this Jockey Box. This 28 qt insulated cooler comes equipped with 2 draft faucets and handles, each faucet shank is connected to a 50 foot stainless steel cooling coil and an entry shank.
Original price: $279.99. Sale Price: $179.99.
The Brewer’s Edge® Micro Regulator combines the precision of a Mini Regulator, with the portability of a simple gas injector.
Sale 15% off at Williams Brewing – Ends Wednesday, 11/15/17, at midnight (PST).
0-30 PSI range, adjustable with the calibrated top knob. Takes all standard 16 gram threaded and 74 gram threaded C02 cartridges. Use to conveniently dispense and force carbonate. Includes a ¼ female flare fitting, to fit threaded gas ball lock disconnects. The flared outlet on the side that goes to the stainless ball lock fitting can be unscrewed and leaves a 1/8″ female NPT port.
Now you can finally enjoy your ice cold beer next to the pool in the summer or the fire pit in the winter, without the ever-present threat of broken glass if it is dropped. The Hydro Flask Vacuum Insulated Pint Glass has innovative TempShield insulation to prevent temperature transfer between the inside and the outside of the glass. For you, this means no more wet hands, no more condensation, and no more coasters or coozies. The exceptional insulation will also prevent the need for you to keep your freezer packed with beer mugs, taking up valuable space and freezing your hands.
Current price is: Check on Amazon.
Note: Clicking hyperlink will redirect you to product page on Amazon.
One of the best-kept secrets of preventing foamy beers poured from kegerator towers is to circulate cool air up into the tower via a beer tower cooler. This handy contraption works like a charm, circulating cool air from the kegerator up into the tower, keeping your draft lines cool and at equal temperature. Current price: $29.99.
- Works with any kegerator with a 3″ or larger diameter beer tower – home built or store bought.
- Works with commercial or homebrew beer kegs. Easy to install – just insert into your beer tower from inside your kegerator, zip-tie the hose to your beer line with the included zip-tie so it does not slip out, plug-in and you are ready to go.
- Built with an 8500 RPM 9.9 CFM blower motor, but only draws 1.6 Watts. 9.9 CFM is more than enough air to cool any beer tower ice cold!
- With our tower cooler, Our very tiny but powerful 40 mm fan hangs down inside your kegerator and blows just the right amount of cold air into your beer tower and onto your beer shanks.
- Completely pre-assembled – no assembly required. Includes a energy star energy efficient power supply.
Note: Clicking hyperlinks will redirect you to product page on Amazon.
- Constructed of 304 stainless steel
- Designed and engineered by Perlick veteran engineers
- Same faucet seen in bars, restaurants and stadiums around the world – an industry favorite!
- Compatible with 308-40C Faucet Lock